Water Heater Installation, Replacement, Commercial & Residential
Replacing Your Old Water Heater? Our Licensed Plumbers Can Help!
People are not usually thrilled about buying replacement appliances for their homes, especially when it’s something they never really think about, like a water heater. Although it might be tempting to just haphazardly install the cheapest thing you can find, you may want to consider your options more carefully. The model, size, quality, and proper installation of a water heater can make a huge difference in meeting your everyday hot water demands.
Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured so you can have total peace of mind when we install your new system.
Knowing When It Is Time to Replace Your Water Heater
Most homeowners have no idea when their water heater is about to fail. Did you know that there are certain signs that you can keep an eye out for that indicate your water heater’s life is almost over?
It could be time to replace your water heater if:
- Your water heater hasn’t been replaced in over 10 years
- There are loud rumbling and banging noises coming from your system
- Your water heater has started leaking
- Your water is muddy or sandy
- There is rust on your water heater or in your water
- Your water has a metallic taste and smell
- Your water never gets hot enough
While these signs indicate that something is wrong with your water heater, they do not necessarily mean that you need a replacement just yet. Depending on the issue, a repair could do the trick. Our plumbers always analyze the systems they are working on to see if the problem is fixable.
Sometimes, even when the water heater can be repaired, it is more economical to go ahead and replace it. After diagnosing the cause of your system’s failure, we will thoroughly explain the condition of your water heater and help you make an informed decision about how to proceed.
How to Find the Right Water Heater
Replacing your water heater is not something that you want to do often. So, it is important to do it right the first time around. If you are in the market for a new water heater for your residential or commercial property, you must find a system that will meet your water heating needs and fits your budget.
There are several factors you should consider before purchasing a water heater include:
- What brand and model is best for you
- Which fuel type you require – gas or electric
- Whether to get a traditional or tankless water heater
- The water heater’s efficiency rating
- How much hot water you need each day
- The frequency of hot water usage in your home
- The space required to install the water heater
This can be a lot to think through on your own. Why not consult with our experienced plumbers. We have years of experience helping people find and install the best system for their needs and property.